Previously, I was a doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems advised by Rupak Majumdar. Even before, I finished my undergraduate studies at the Department of Mathematics, University of Zagreb.
If you like puzzles (like I do), try this one.
At the MPI-SWS, I was involved in the following classes.
- Teaching assistant for Program Analysis (Winter 2016/2017)
- Teaching assistant for Verification of Reactive Systems (Summer 2014)
- Checking Linearizability Using Hitting Families. Burcu Kulahcioglu Ozkan, Rupak Majumdar, and Filip Niksic. Proceedings of PPoPP, 2019. [paper] [slides]
Randomized Testing of Distributed Systems with Probabilistic Guarantees.
Burcu Kulahcioglu Ozkan, Rupak Majumdar, Filip Niksic, Mitra Tabaei Befrouei,
and Georg Weissenbacher.
PACMPL 2 (OOPSLA), 2018.
Recipient of OOPSLA 2018 Distinguished Paper Award
- Why Is Random Testing Effective for Partition Tolerance Bugs? Rupak Majumdar and Filip Niksic. PACMPL 2 (POPL), 2018. [paper] [talk] [slides]
- Hitting Families of Schedules for Asynchronous Programs. Dmitry Chistikov, Rupak Majumdar, and Filip Niksic. Proceedings of CAV, 2016. [paper] [arXiv] [slides]
- Rely/Guarantee Reasoning for Asynchronous Programs. Ivan Gavran, Filip Niksic, Aditya Kanade, Rupak Majumdar, and Viktor Vafeiadis. Proceedings of CONCUR, 2015. [paper] [slides] [examples]
- StriSynth: Synthesis for Live Programming. Sumit Gulwani, Mikaël Mayer, Filip Niksic, and Ruzica Piskac. Proceedings of ICSE, 2015. [paper]
- An SMT-Based Approach to Coverability Analysis. Javier Esparza, Ruslán Ledesma-Garza, Rupak Majumdar, Philipp Meyer, and Filip Niksic. Proceedings of CAV, 2014. [paper] [slides] [experiments]
- Incremental, Inductive Coverability. Johannes Kloos, Rupak Majumdar, Filip Niksic, and Ruzica Piskac. Proceedings of CAV, 2013. [paper] [arXiv] [experiments]